Question on how to save voicemail messages
I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this but I was curious if someone could tell me how I could upload voicemail messages from my phone/verizon to my computer. When I was away at school I saved 12 messages from my little boy when he just started to speak and I have saved them for 2 years in my voicemail. I'm not sure if I need to call verizon for this or not but I want store them on my computer as sound files etc so I will always have them. If someone could point me in the right direction as to how to do this I would appreciate it because my mailbox is full all the time now.
- 12-21-2012, 06:20 AM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question on how to save voicemail messages
I was in the same predicament as you and surprisingly, I couldn't find a straightforward way to transfer my voicemails off of my phone. I found a website that does this for you (www.SaveMyVM.com).
It cost me a little bit, but I had to get it done right away, because I was switching carriers and I didn't want to lose them.
Hope this helps.
- By bad1550 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 04-24-2013, 11:19 AM
- By skyscanr in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 10Last Post: 11-10-2012, 02:29 PM
- By Gulbir23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:57 AM
- By slackerjack in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2011, 04:51 PM
- By droidluvr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2010, 09:01 PM