Why do small embedded photos on websites look like "impressionist paintings?"
WHY DO SMALL EMBEDDED PHOTOS ON WEBSITES LOOK LIKE "IMPRESSIONIST PAINTINGS?" Is it just my DNA? When I compare my DNA side by side with my old Thunderbolt, photos look more like paintings.
- 12-19-2012, 04:14 PM #2
Re: Why do small embedded photos on websites look like "impressionist paintings?"
Link one of those websites and I'll check on my phone.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
- 12-19-2012, 06:05 PM #4
- By RickInHouston in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 14Last Post: 12-21-2012, 08:10 AM
- By asterather in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2012, 11:50 AM
- By MileshKanadia in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2012, 12:19 AM
- By draqon2k2 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2011, 12:21 AM
- By chrislitzkow in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2009, 04:41 AM