TMobile 1900 Mhz
Has anyone succeeded in getting HSPA+ speeds on the DNA? I live in Philadelphia and we were just moved to 1900 today. However, I was only able to get HSPA+ for like a minute and it keeps going back to edge :-( Does anyone know any tricks?
- 12-20-2012, 06:37 PM #2
Re: TMobile 1900 Mhz
I just popped the SIM in. I found if I put it in GSM/UMTS mode anf plut it on UMTS only it can;t switch to edge. However, it keeps losing signal. I'm thinking maybe because they just switched it over the network is a little unstable this evening. I'm hoping tomorrow it will be better.
- 12-20-2012, 07:04 PM #4
- 12-22-2012, 02:35 AM #7
- By millerd79 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 15Last Post: 12-29-2013, 01:14 PM
- By Ry in forum T-MobileReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2013, 11:05 AM
- By Younjulius in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:43 PM
- By saruth in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2009, 04:05 PM
- By rjfabian in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2009, 03:46 PM