Help with email

E_PEV

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi. When I enter my correct email address and password for a Yahoo account on the native mail app, it will say processing and then give me an error message. This happens every time I try and there are different messages. It will say something along the lines of "internal server error", "connection has timed out", "your server is not responding", etc. I have tried on wifi and 4g and have done factory resets and reboots. Is there something I can do or is this a Yahoo problem? I understand there are other mail apps and there are workarounds but I just want to know why the native app isn't working. Thanks

E_PEV

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue, to get things working I had to manually enter my servers & ports for incoming and outgoing.

Thanks for the reply :). I have seen that workaround and may have to go that route. What's weird is that my account was working fine on my phone a day ago and then I did a factory reset and noticed this. Anyways, I talked to tech support and they said that they've been hearing about this issue and must be something on Yahoo's end. Right now I'm using the Yahoo app from the play store but I believe its constantly on push and am not a fan of that. Hopefully it gets fixed.