- 56 Posts
- Stock Sense 4+
New Version of Sense
Along with rumors of the new M7 HTC is supposed to unveil soon, there has also been talk of a new version of Sense being unveiled along with it. Sense 5 possibly? Do you guys think we'll get a software update to the new version of Sense when it's released on the M7, or will we get stuck with 4+ until the next version of Andrioid is released?
Also, what would you like to see in a new version of Sense? I'd like to see a new dock and new icons. These icons have been around since Froyo/Sense 2.1 at least....Time for an update HTC!
- 12-21-2012, 03:18 PM #2
- 12-21-2012, 04:58 PM #3
- 12-21-2012, 08:01 PM #4
- 469 Posts
Re: New Version of Sense
I wouldnt mind a new sense version. However I feel like this version is lighter than the older versions. I wouldn't mind a new dock, this one is kind of plain. I also wouldn't mind if they changed the app drawer to the way the nexus does it, where you have apps then widgets you can preview
- By lovy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 39Last Post: 03-16-2011, 02:25 PM
- By edgemaster191 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 46Last Post: 10-06-2010, 03:55 AM
- By Fat Fingers in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2010, 09:46 PM
- By Fat Fingers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:27 PM
- By brendanb in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:38 PM