New Version of Sense

wxrusss8

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Along with rumors of the new M7 HTC is supposed to unveil soon, there has also been talk of a new version of Sense being unveiled along with it. Sense 5 possibly? Do you guys think we'll get a software update to the new version of Sense when it's released on the M7, or will we get stuck with 4+ until the next version of Andrioid is released?

Also, what would you like to see in a new version of Sense? I'd like to see a new dock and new icons. These icons have been around since Froyo/Sense 2.1 at least....Time for an update HTC!

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I don't think we will get sense 5 they will most likely keep it under the name sense +. I hope we get it but we all know htc track record for phone updates.. scares me lol.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I guess I don't think I'd consider it beimg stuck on 4+. I didn't buy the phone assuming it would be upgraded. It would be nice though...

Steve

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I wouldnt mind a new sense version. However I feel like this version is lighter than the older versions. I wouldn't mind a new dock, this one is kind of plain. I also wouldn't mind if they changed the app drawer to the way the nexus does it, where you have apps then widgets you can preview

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton