Keep Losing Service

electriclineman

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else keep losing service? This has been happening for about 2 weeks now, I will have Full 4G then two seconds later no Service.. I reboot then have full 4G again.. So aggravating..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

electriclineman

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I was just reading another topic about a bad SIM card & just realized that is what it is.. anyone else have that problem?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

lou61166

Banned
Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem with my rezound but it was when Verizon was adding 4G to my town and surrounding towns,no issues at all with my DNA or rezound since.

musashisan

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I had this problem as well. I have two Droid DNAs. One phone had the no service issue. The other did not. A SIM card icon would pop up in the top notification bar with an X through it and no service. I followed the advice on this forum of popping out the SIM card and resitting it in its bed as well as cleaning the bed. That would fix the problem immediately but then a day or two later the same issue would occur and also I started seeing "PUK code is locked" issues. I went back to where I bought the phone and they replaced the SIM card and have not had any issues since. This is the second time I brought the phone back. The first time was to replace the phone as it had Bluetooth connectivity issues.

parallax2

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Same issue. Need to go to the Verizon store to get the card replaced. I tried to take it out but I have an Otterbox Defender on it and I can't get the dang thing open, afraid I might break it so I'll let them do it for me...

Brian Moore4

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes my new HTC DNA has also been losing service regularly for the last two weeks. I took it in to have them look at it and he fumbled with it for a bit, told me to get a different app killer and that would do it. All bull****! It still screws up regularly.

Spider210

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes my new HTC DNA has also been losing service regularly for the last two weeks. I took it in to have them look at it and he fumbled with it for a bit, told me to get a different app killer and that would do it. All bull****! It still screws up regularly.

New software update yesterday fixes those issues

mamanicolosi

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I NEVER had this issue until yesterday. I've had to restart my phone 3 times in the past day and a half because of the SIM card issue. :confused:

Sent from my Droid DNA using Android Central Forums

chris connery

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
Mine is losing service 2 I have an S6. I reboot and back in service again. I had a msg on my phone today saying unable to find SIM card and told to restart phone

anon(301129)

May 1, 2011
www.romamexico.com
I think I have found the issue on my phone. My phone is a Nexus 5. I replaced the phone, the sim card and it still lost the network connection and could only be fixed by rebooting the phone. I started removing apps. No go until I disabled Android Pay. Now it has been up and running for two days. Before this, it lost the network about 3 times a day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463