Phone keeps crashing all the time. Has randomly rebooted on its own twice this week.

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
And the stock browser has crashed many times, often losing all the tabs I had previously. Anybody else experiencing this?

can't say I have.

2 things I can think of that may cause this.

First, you have installed an app that does not play well with others and it's causing the issues. Uninstall apps based on when the random reboot and crash started, if you aren't sure cause you installed a crap load of apps in one afternoon, than I would suggest doing a factory reset and see if the reboot and crash continues.

Second, if after factory reset before you re-install ALL of your apps and you are still rebooting and crashing, I would take it back to verizon for an exchange.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I second the above. That seems like something that everyone would have complained about already. I bet an app is reeking havoc.

Steve

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

speedmuffin29

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been doing this since I bought it. It's maddening. Camera crashes, HTC sense crashes, Play Store crashes, EVERYTHING CRASHES ALL OF THE TIME. I've already factory reset it once. I'm doing it again now, and then will only install apps one by one.... if I continue to have this issue, I'm exchanging it. I can't take it anymore. Did you get your issue resolved?

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine has been doing this since I bought it. It's maddening. Camera crashes, HTC sense crashes, Play Store crashes, EVERYTHING CRASHES ALL OF THE TIME. I've already factory reset it once. I'm doing it again now, and then will only install apps one by one.... if I continue to have this issue, I'm exchanging it. I can't take it anymore. Did you get your issue resolved?

Exchange for a new one. That is not typical or normal.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a few apps that crash regularly but I think its more to do with jelly bean comparability. If factory reset doesnt fix your problem and after the software update it continues to crash, return it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

chilosty

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
My new dell venue keeps rebooting. When it's able to boot, an error message appears, reading "the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly.

Kindly assist me to resolve this issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julieharrison