- 4,265 Posts
Configuring multiple Exchange accounts?
So has anyone been able to configure multiple exchange accounts with the Stock HTC mail client? I can do it on AOSP, but the HTC Add Account Wizard fails at the last stage when I try to add a second exchange account.
Anyone been able to do this successfully?Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
- 4,265 Posts
Re: Configuring multiple Exchange accounts?
Update: I solved this. Yes the HTC Mail client will indeed support multiple Exchange accounts.
The problem I had was that Exchange 2010 defaults to 3 Active Sync connections per mailbox. With my other devices I had hit the 3 connection limit. I wound up deleting my old devices and then both accounts connected fine. I could have also increased the number of Active Sync connections for the specific mailboxes.
Unfortunately, the HTC mail client does not give any error feedback on the configuration. I realized what happened when I installed Touchdown and got a real error message.
Hope this helps someone in the future.Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
- By CaliCat in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
- By ggacool in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2011, 03:44 AM
- By Lynner in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 07-11-2011, 10:06 AM
- By Av8RE in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2010, 08:39 PM
- By David737 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2010, 11:44 AM