Configuring multiple Exchange accounts?
So has anyone been able to configure multiple exchange accounts with the Stock HTC mail client? I can do it on AOSP, but the HTC Add Account Wizard fails at the last stage when I try to add a second exchange account.
Anyone been able to do this successfully?
Re: Configuring multiple Exchange accounts?
Update: I solved this. Yes the HTC Mail client will indeed support multiple Exchange accounts.
The problem I had was that Exchange 2010 defaults to 3 Active Sync connections per mailbox. With my other devices I had hit the 3 connection limit. I wound up deleting my old devices and then both accounts connected fine. I could have also increased the number of Active Sync connections for the specific mailboxes.
Unfortunately, the HTC mail client does not give any error feedback on the configuration. I realized what happened when I installed Touchdown and got a real error message.
Hope this helps someone in the future.
- By CaliCat in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
- By ggacool in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2011, 03:44 AM
- By Lynner in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 07-11-2011, 10:06 AM
- By Av8RE in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2010, 08:39 PM
- By David737 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2010, 11:44 AM