Bluetooth headphones question

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Got some Jaybird, Bluebuds X for Christmas. By far the best sounding wireless headphones on the market. When I am listening to music and the phone rings, just push the button and talk. The issue I am having is when I get a text while listening to music, I don't get a notification in the head phones. If I use the wired headphones, I get the notification in the headphones. I have unpaired then and paired them again with no luck. I can't seem to find any settings for this. If I am not listening to music, I get the notification no problem. Anyone have any suggestions? Would be nice to get notifications while working in the yard or riding my bike, etc.

Sent from my DROID DNA using Android Central Forums.

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Got to the office this am and popped the sim cared OUT of my DNA and put it in my GS3. Connected the headphones, got co-worker to send a text and everything worked like a charm. Another thing that the DNA has a problem with. I am thinking I am going back to my GS3 because there are just too many issues with the DNA that bother me.

parallax2

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue with text notifications. I had no problems with this on my Rezound...very frustrating. One thing I did notice is that sometimes I would get notification but it would either sound in my earbuds and through the phone, earbuds only, phone only, or neither one. Obviously a software issue that hopefully will get straightened out when they do an update.

Spider210

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem. Go to the device in blue tooth while connected then you will see phone audio is checked. Un check it then recheck it. Bam it starts working

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

parallax2

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I did do that and both were connected. Weird. Anyway, I e-mailed HTC about it and they had me unpair, reset the phone, pair and it started working normally. Go figure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084