- 12-27-2012, 06:35 PM #3
- 4,265 Posts
Re: Notification sounds
If you go into Sounds in the Settings panel, then select Notification Sounds, the sounds will preview as you select each one. If you are not hearing it, select Volumes under Sound and make sure you don't have something turned all the way down.
Hope this helps.Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
- 12-27-2012, 08:56 PM #4
- By sfduckie in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2010, 10:36 AM
- By monokurobou in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2010, 05:40 AM
- By steveandtracy7#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2010, 06:00 PM
- By mikeylikesit54 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2010, 11:32 PM
- By Theodore55 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2009, 10:04 AM