Any dry apply screen protectors for DNA?

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I didn't plan to put a screen protector on the DNA, but a case I purchased ( a Nillkin snap on) came with a dry one, and now that I have one on it, I think I'd like to keep the screen protected. It was easy to apply, and it's a hard screen protector, so it keeps the glass like feel of the screen.

Problem is, the screen protector shows smudges and fingerprints MUCH more then the naked DNA, and they don't wipe off nearly as easy!

Does anyone know of, or has anyone purchased and used a dry apply screen protector for the DNA, which doesn't show finger prints, or at least minimizes them?

If there isn't a dry apply one, any wet apply that people have used, that they're happy with?

I'm also concerned that it should be a few mm short on each side, to allow a case to be installed. The screen protector that came with my Nillkin case covers most of the screen, but does leave a little bit of the screen on each side exposed, allowing a case to be installed without problems.

I may just decide to remove this screen protector, and go without, but if I could find a decent one, that reduces smudges, I'd love to try it!

Thanks!

Raiders Fan 223

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought the body guard ultra tough from their website for 15 bones. You can apply it dry or with the included gel. I was a tad nervous, but I did the wet application and the protection is flawless.

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Don't use anti glare if you like the screen...they completely ruin how it looks.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

markyoung04

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I got a gift card to buy the Nokia wireless charger and with my 25% corporate discount I had enough to get the 3 pack they sell in store and had them put it (been working with same sales guy for over a year and he is good at putting them on). I am surprised it worked as well as it did. I think it 15 for 3 of them and I can just bring it back to have them install since I suck at putting them on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums