Buy from eBay or Verizon?
I've finally hit my limit of waiting around for BlackBerry to release their "next great phone", and I'm switching to Android (for now). I absolutely love the DNA, and from what I've read, it seems like the best option for me. I don't have any upgrades available, so I'm planning on buying this phone outright. First off, would you recommend this? I don't plan on buying any more phones in the near future, especially given this one is $600. What I'm wondering is whether I should buy the phone from Verizon and get the warranty that comes along with it, or save $100 or so, forgo the warranty and buy a new one off eBay? Any advice you have would be helpful!
- 12-27-2012, 02:12 AM #2
Re: Buy from eBay or Verizon?
I'd buy from Best Buy. If you are going to get an extended warranty, Best Buy's is the best. I wouldn't go the eBay route, VZW won't even honor the manufacturer's original warranty if they don't show a purchase record on your account.
- By vijrtk in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2012, 06:04 PM
- By Squidbert in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 8Last Post: 10-01-2011, 05:30 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 10Last Post: 07-18-2011, 09:40 AM
- By Face2off in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 03-16-2011, 04:29 AM
- By UndeadCircus in forum SprintReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2010, 02:55 PM