- 432 Posts
POP Email movement
Ok here's one. For those with POP Email accounts set up. How the HECK do you advance from one email to the next from within the email display? Meaning, without going back to the conversation list view? We used to have these up and down arrows with the Thunderbolt, and now there seems to be no way to do it....
Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-28-2012, 09:21 AM #2
- 644 Posts
Re: POP Email movement
There is no 1-button approach with the stock e-mail client that I can see, from within an e-mail. You can hit "menu" , "next message". However, that is 2 touches, which is the same as "back" and then clicking on the next message, so it save you nothing really. It appears that there is no way to do what you want in this client. I am sure other clients in the Play Store have this feature.
- 12-28-2012, 10:15 AM #3
- 12-29-2012, 03:45 PM #5
- 12-29-2012, 10:10 PM #6
- By trmoney24 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2010, 08:21 AM
- By Smokeaire in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2010, 08:51 PM
- By k8e#AC in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2010, 02:38 PM
- By callmebob in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2009, 10:34 AM
- By ruke9932 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:44 PM