Messages (SMS/MMS) Background options

DennisLocke

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Under general settings for the messaging application there is an option to personalize the background. My current phone only gives the option to set an HTC background. My original phone (purchased 11/30/2012) gave me the option to use photos from the gallery. I had to get a replacement because my headphone jack quit working. The new phone (received 12/20) doesn't give me the option for using the gallery. I'd be interested to know if this is because my replacement is an older build or something else. Here is my info:
Hardware version 3
Software number 1.15.605.4 71ord
SDK API Level 4.63
PRO version 1.98_002
PRL version 15173
ERI version 5
I appreciate any responses that find they have the option to use the gallery.

Thanks!

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Okay this happened to me. I switched to nova launcher and some how it was there. I don't think a launcher would have anything to do with that. But it worked. I did install some jelly bean wallpapers. So maybe that did the trick. I think there is another thread with this exact question. Some of there answer may help u

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

DennisLocke

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Okay this happened to me. I switched to nova launcher and some how it was there. I don't think a launcher would have anything to do with that. But it worked. I did install some jelly bean wallpapers. So maybe that did the trick. I think there is another thread with this exact question. Some of there answer may help u

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
You are so right. I searched before I made my first post about speed dial but forgot to search about this one. Hopefully the moderator will merge them. Thanks for letting me know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21