- 2 Posts
Droid DNA reset problem
I got my Droid DNA last week and I have been having problems with it ever since. Every so often the phone will get an email and after I hear the notification tone the phone gives a long beep and resets itself. This started out only happening when I was playing music on the phone (after about 2.5min of music playing). I took it to the verizon store and they told me they could only do something if they could recreate it, but this doesn't happen every time I get a notification. I have completely reset the phone twice and it is still happening and I have not had much time to really install much, I have uninstalled the apps I did have time to install. Is any one else having this problem or know how to fix it?
- 12-28-2012, 09:20 AM #2
Re: Droid DNA reset problem
Haven't heard about anyone having the same problem. I know you said it doesn't happen every time, but have you been paying attention to the type of notification when the problem occurs? If you can identify the specific conditions it might help in making the issue reproducible.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
- 12-28-2012, 12:05 PM #4
- By Alan B in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 19Last Post: 03-29-2011, 06:54 PM
- By Droid User11 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 07-16-2010, 10:51 AM
- By stefanl in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2010, 12:13 AM
- By edking45 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2010, 07:40 PM
- By azezial in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2009, 02:23 PM