Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid DNA reset problem

I got my Droid DNA last week and I have been having problems with it ever since. Every so often the phone will get an email and after I hear the notification tone the phone gives a long beep and resets itself. This started out only happening when I was playing music on the phone (after about 2.5min of music playing). I took it to the verizon store and they told me they could only do something if they could recreate it, but this doesn't happen every time I get a notification. I have completely reset the phone twice and it is still happening and I have not had much time to really install much, I have uninstalled the apps I did have time to install. Is any one else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!

Default Re: Droid DNA reset problem

Haven't heard about anyone having the same problem. I know you said it doesn't happen every time, but have you been paying attention to the type of notification when the problem occurs? If you can identify the specific conditions it might help in making the issue reproducible.

Steve

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It seems to mostly be with email notifications...but it doesn't happen every time. It started out with playing music on google play and iheart radio and after restarting the phone and un/reinstalling the apps that problem was fixed.

delete me. wrong thread.