Note2 vs DNA with mirco sd which would you pick?

europeankar

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks,

I currently have note 2 16gb and htc butterfly with micro usb . Which one would you keep ?
3100 vs 2020 5.5" vs 5" 1080p 40grams less and i can use one hand. Samsung vs HTC
which would you pick ?

snydahh

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I exchanged my Note 2 for the DNA yesterday. Storage isn't an issue for me honestly so that's personal preference but I wanted one hand usage as well and was able to get that only with the DNA. The battery on this thing isn't near as good as the Notes but I feel the screen and performance makes up for the battery.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I exchanged my Note 2 for the DNA yesterday. Storage isn't an issue for me honestly so that's personal preference but I wanted one hand usage as well and was able to get that only with the DNA. The battery on this thing isn't near as good as the Notes but I feel the screen and performance makes up for the battery.

I understand the screen thing but performance? Most reviews comparing the 2 show them at par when it comes to performance. I guess I can see why you may say that. I myself think htc sense is better than touch wiz. But with all the cool features the note 2 has like smart stay, stylus pen, and call by just putting phone to your ear, well Samsung beat htc on that. One thing I like about htc is the physical feel of their phones. Have always been good at that but they have just been losing the features battle against Samsung.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I'd go with the DNA. I was a long time Samsung user but I couldn't handle their crap radios anymore. And the build quality of the DNA feels so much better to me.

snydahh

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I understand the screen thing but performance? Most reviews comparing the 2 show them at par when it comes to performance. I guess I can see why you may say that. I myself think htc sense is better than touch wiz. But with all the cool features the note 2 has like smart stay, stylus pen, and call by just putting phone to your ear, well Samsung beat htc on that. One thing I like about htc is the physical feel of their phones. Have always been good at that but they have just been losing the features battle against Samsung.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

By performance I meant two things in particular: 1. Radios and 2. TouchWiz. I have an iPhone 5 that would get 4-5 bars of LTE at my house where the note was getting 1-2. At work where my iPhone would get 3 I'd be sitting on 1-2 bars of 3G on the Note. The DNA radios are giving me same radio strength as my iPhone 5. And touchwiz. I could go on and on about touchwiz but I prefer sense and the performance of it. Yes, both phones are comparable when it comes to performance of their processor and jelly bean.