What bloatware apps/processes are OK to disable?
I don't really care to root my device just yet, but I do want to disable some of the junk on it. Here's what I've disabled + cleared data for so far:
-Flickr for HTC Sense (I never use Flickr)
-Reign of Amira
-Tunein Radio (I already have the Pro)
Any more optional stuff I can disable? I noticed that Amazon has 4 services and 2 processes running at all times; likewise, Maps always has 2 processes/2 services. Does VZWAPNService need to run at all times? I know removing these things wouldn't make a significant difference, but I might as well get rid of whatever I don't need. Thanks!
- 01-01-2013, 11:03 PM #2
- 49 Posts
Re: What bloatware apps/processes are OK to disable?
-Amex Serve - Disabled
-Audible - Disabled
-IMDb - Disabled
-My Verizon Mobile - Disabled
-NFL Mobile - Disabled
-Reign of Amira - Disabled
-Tunein Radio (I already have the Pro) - Disabled (For the same reason)
-Verizon Tones - Disabled
-Viewdini - Disabled
-VZ Navigator - Disabled
-Zappos - Disabled
My DNA runs like a champ!
- By Ry in forum Droid BionicReplies: 39Last Post: 12-06-2012, 10:58 PM
- By HES in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:57 AM
- By mjp9775 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:28 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 230Last Post: 07-29-2011, 08:48 AM
- By Cory Streater in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:13 PM