Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Slacker/Pandora 20 sec Mark Pause/Skip issue, (this is not the wifi issue)

Quote Originally Posted by jamdmyers View Post
    The update hasn't fixed my skipping.. I'm also seeing it on Iheart Radio... I may soon be departing these forums..
    jamd, is this via the audio jack or bluetooth streaming? Or both?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27  

Default Re: Slacker/Pandora 20 sec Mark Pause/Skip issue, (this is not the wifi issue)

This is the network stack nothing to do with Audio output, this is systematic on 3 DNA phones I have access to.. on 5 diff home networks only common thread is the Mobile network (ie local vZ)

I've had the DNA since Dec. and never had any problems with slacker. About a month ago I started noticing an annoying pause at the start of the songs. I haven't been using slacker much so I didn't really think about it. This weekend I was streaming slacker a lot and it was not awesome.

I'm guessing the update triggered it on my phone?..... I have no idea why it wasn't doing it and now it's started but it's super lame.

I'm also guessing that because there hasn't been a post on this thread in a month, that means nobody's found a solution yet. That, or the zombie apocalypse hasn't reached my neighborhood yet.........

Mine does it on wifi but not 4g

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Ive had my DNA for almost a month and a half and after hundreds of hours of Slacker/Pandora Groveshark, have not noticed any skipping or pausing at all.

Is anyone else having issues with slacker launching on it's own? Ever since last week I'm noticing when I pick my phone up in the morning that slacker is on but it's stuck in some kind of "downloading content" mode (or something to that effect). I can still access the menu and quit the app, but it shouldn't be launching on it's own like that.

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere and I was wondering if anybody else is having this problem.

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

slacker saves stations to your disk for offline listening if you have it selected. It might just be doing that overnight.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right, I unchecked it earlier today. The problem was it looked like it was getting hung up on something and the app was pretty much locking up. Every morning it would be frozen on the updating content screen. After I quit the app and restarted it, it would work fine.

I'm guessing that unselecting the "Overnight Refresh" tab should be a good work around.

Default Pandora stops after every song on all 'droid devices

Pandora and Jango both stop playing after every song on both my Android 4 and Nexus 7.

Any assistance is appreciated.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12