Screen Light Issue
So I have had my DNA for 3 weeks now and have noticed that when I am in a very dark room and I turn my phone on I can see light coming from in between where the glass and plastic meet.
I am only noticing it in one area, at the bottom of the phone where the glass meets the body right in between the BACK button and the HOME button and then in between the HOME button and OPEN APPS button.
It almost looks as if the phone isn't sealed properly, I try pushing it to see if I can close it myself but to no avail.
Does anyone else have this issue? Thinking I might bring back to Verizon to see if I can get a replacement. Phone has been perfect so far.
- 01-02-2013, 03:25 PM #2
Re: Screen Light Issue
It's not a serious problem as it's just the light from the button s on the bottom leaking to the display. My HTC one x+ had the same issue; want that big of a deal though.
Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
- By Travisl1213 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2010, 12:07 AM
- By toramorigan in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 05-26-2010, 03:35 PM
- By wavechaser in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2010, 10:29 AM
- By wayne22 in forum Android AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2010, 02:26 PM
- By wayne22 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2010, 11:58 AM