Im loving this droid

harryjhun

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Bought the verizon unlocked droid dna.had lost my iphone 5,3 weeks ago.its bloody amazing.best screen ever,ultrafast...the animations & sense UI are the icing on the cake,had the oneX+ for a week but it just didnt cut it.battery is an issue,16 gigs is fair to some,me included.

P.S - i live in india:D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I love that Verizon has had a recent habit of releasing unlocked devices, I'm using my DNA on T-Mo:) I'm disappointed that it only supports HSPA+ 14.4 but it's not the end of the world.

That said, I had to fight tooth and nail to get Verizon to sell me the damn thing full retail & without a contract...ended up having to open a line of service and cancelling it 20 minutes later.

craigdolson

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Any LTE phone from Verizon should be sim unlocked out of the box. FCC regulation on VZ's LTE band being open. DROID DNA works with ATT with special APN. Gets HSPA+ no problem.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

jreed2560

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Not true. The phone would also need global radios and support for other gsm networks. Currently only the DNA and iPhone 5 are SIM unlocked out of the box

nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
i just switched back to the DNA after getting an SG3 and I can't believe I let it go the first time.
SG3 is also an awesome phone, but the DNA is great for me.

harryjhun

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Ok,
1-where do i get the power saver feature as in the oneX+

2- im in india so i guess google wallet doesnt work here,cuz i tried.ill have to root it,im dumb at that.im more of a jailbreak cydia apple guy,new to droids.

3-no equalizer in stock player.

4-no hotspot,i guess root again.

5-where did friendstream go,not happy.

6-how do i backup stuff to my laptop,just copy paste? Cuz 16 gigs is less & i keep rearranging stuff.

7-y didnt i get any stock earphones,lol,using my lost iphone 5 earpods,work like a charm but still.

8-lastly,any step by step guide to rooting?? I know.:D

sarasotatim

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Day 4 with mine, and I can't say enough good stuff about it! Installed Nova Launcher, and lemme just say, this thing feels like it's about to go into freakin' WARP DRIVE LOL
Blows my old iPhone away, without a doubt in my mind.

Bobbman

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Other LTE phones are unlocked for voice and text...but no data

Not true. The phone would also need global radios and support for other gsm networks. Currently only the DNA and iPhone 5 are SIM unlocked out of the box