- 2 Posts
Trouble with Email
New to this forum and not sure if anyone has addressed this issue, forgive me if you have, and please direct me where to find solutions.
Just purchased the DNA yesterday and I cannot get my email. I use AOL. This is not my first droid never had a problem getting my email on my previous droid, in the incredible. I love droid and would like to stay with it. Went to Verizon and was told that AOL was having an issue with ALL droids as well as Google was having trouble with iPhones. Their solution was to download K-9 Mail app, which works, however, I didn't buy this phone to download an app to get my email. I was also told that the glitch was being addressed but no response when I asked when it would be fixed. Really wish the salesperson had been up front with me to begin with.
However, I have 14 days to return the phone. I love the phone and want to keep it, but I'm really turned off by this.
Anyone else having this problem? If so, any solutions??
Last edited by Lynnette Cruz; 01-06-2013 at 03:57 PM.
- 01-06-2013, 05:39 PM #2
- 01-06-2013, 05:41 PM #3
- 01-06-2013, 08:12 PM #5
- By rjfabian in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2009, 10:36 AM
- By dedroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2009, 09:17 AM
- By dedroid in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2009, 09:04 AM
- By ScotterMonkey in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2009, 05:11 PM
- By camperdown9 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2008, 01:02 AM