Android stolen in Panama on December 21. 2012

Kapri2013

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
We were robbed and assaulted in Panama at Bocas del Toro Hotel room at 2:30 am, they took important documents and my android phone. The police told me usually the thief sell those stolen phones to American tourists, That means my android stolen probably back to United States.

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
We were robbed and assaulted in Panama at Bocas del Toro Hotel room at 2:30 am, they took important documents and my android phone. The police told me usually the thief sell those stolen phones to American tourists, That means my android stolen probably back to United States.

That's when apps like SeekDroid and Lookout come in handy. You can see on a map where your phone is and even wipe your phone clean from your computer so sensitive information isn't stolen. They have other features for the app also. I think Sense has a "Find Lost Phone" feature also, check into it.

Last edited:

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Report stolen. I'm sure with all this gps and stuff someone can track it. Also it should give it a bad esn so it can't b active

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

jreed2560

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Go to play.Google.com and search for an app called plan b. Install it from the site to your phone. ( it will be in a list) the app will install remotely to your phone and will ping its GPS location and send it to your gmail.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums