- 58 Posts
Voltage and Current?
I did a forum search and couldn't find an answer to my question so here goes:
Anyone know what the voltage and current is for the Droid DNA? I bought an Anker Astro 5600 portable battery to use to charge up the phone and it's not working correctly. It only charges the phone for 30-40 seconds then stops. I used both the cable supplied by Anker and also the one that came with my phone. Neither work. Anker is requesting that I provide them with the voltage and current information so they may see if it's compatible.
- 01-10-2013, 08:17 AM #2
- 1,050 Posts
Re: Voltage and Current?
- By feq451 in forum HTC Evo Shift 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 04-03-2011, 12:20 PM
- By som3on3_10 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 22Last Post: 03-04-2011, 11:34 PM
- By skiddingus in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2011, 11:16 AM
- By IAmSixNine in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:38 AM
- By bennish in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2010, 02:07 PM