- 178 Posts
- Gingerbread 2.3
MAXGO not compatible with this device
I emailed MAXGO and explained to them I just Purchased a new Phone from Verizon called the HTC DNA.. Then I said I noticed your app is not compatible with my new Phone. I asked why & if they will be updating the app to work on my new Phone.. NOTE: I said PHONE in the email 3 or 4 times..
We are Not compatible with Tablets. Thank you.
Wtf? I love this app..
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
- 01-20-2013, 11:16 PM #2
Re: MAXGO not compatible with this device
watching MaxGo on my DNA right now! Try the maxgo for hdmi done by HBOtroll on xda. Never waste time writing the original developers they'll just put you on hold.
HDMI Enabled HBO GO - xda-developers
Last edited by rayjr13; 01-21-2013 at 01:04 AM.
- By moonoverparma00 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2013, 02:59 PM
- By Patrick Collins1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2013, 08:16 PM
- By BOSSY TEXAS CHICK in forum HTC One XReplies: 21Last Post: 10-01-2012, 12:02 PM
- By f75gunslinger in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 9Last Post: 01-23-2012, 02:43 PM
- By Adibidah in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 8Last Post: 10-01-2011, 11:08 AM