I Want an HTC Butterfly To Go Along With My DNA

nextcity

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I am at CES this week. The HTC Butterfly is coming to the US soon (unlocked). There is a stunning version with a gloss pearl white backside with shiny silver accents in all places that the DNA is red. Plus, it has a micro SD Card slot on top of the DNA's Micro Sim Card slot. The tradeoff is no QI wireless charging, however. As I am a two phone person...this will likely be my second phone (although I may opt for the upcoming BlackBerry 10 instead).

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Why a Blackberry 10? Just wondering since I haven't looked back to BB since leaving years ago. I would like to try a new Windows 8 phone if I would get something besides Android. I do agree that the White Butteryfly looks great.

nextcity

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Why a Blackberry 10? Just wondering since I haven't looked back to BB since leaving years ago. I would like to try a new Windows 8 phone if I would get something besides Android. I do agree that the White Butteryfly looks great.

The BlackBerry 10's incredible intuitive keyboard is my main draw, as it will be my primary work phone. Plus, it is rumored that it will support Flash. Of course, with RIMs crappy app selection, I could not survive with it as my only phone. Until recently, I was one of those people who always kept a BlackBerry with me as a second phone, primarily for texting and for accessing sensitive sites, due to RIMs excellent security. I also have a BlackBerry PlayBook to compliment my iOS and Android tablets...for the PlayBook still supports Flash and gives me the most similar desktop like experience in a tablet.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Now maybe people will start seeing the butterfly back and battery on the dna.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

nextcity

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting this thing!!! Finally expandable memory! That's why I was holding out on the DNA. When is it suppose to hit the States??

Sent from my S3 from AT&T

It was a Negri Electronics booth at CES who told me they would soon be tacking pre-orders through there website. Price is $800.