- 01-16-2013, 09:35 AM #2
Re: Camera Unable to Start?
Try going into settings>applications>select all>find thw camera application and then hit the buttons clear data and clear defaults then force stop. Then go ad try opening the camera app and if it doesn't work you may need to reset/wipe the phone which will erase everything on your phone you could also take it in to a Verizon store but I'm pretty sure they'll try the reset.
- 01-16-2013, 10:02 AM #4
- 01-16-2013, 10:27 AM #5
- 01-18-2013, 07:58 AM #7
- By kamicakes05 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2012, 09:53 AM
- By yogi1226 in forum Motorola DevourReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2011, 01:17 PM
- By walkerwde in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 03-11-2011, 01:03 AM
- By Sed8ing in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2010, 03:55 PM
- By g00se13 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:43 PM