Have: iPhone5, Curious About: Droid DNA - convince me to switch

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
That is correct. Samsung has sold 100 million Galaxy S, S2, and S3 phones combined. Apple sold 48 million iPhones in one quarter. It seems like this "superphone" could give Android a much needed kick.

Yeah. Still a great number for one single Android phone. But I'm rooting for the Android phone that can singularly take over the iPhone. And it needs to be that superphone that has everything. Chastise Apple for the locked down prison that iOS is, but their hardware is always the best it can be. And Android needs to jump on that bandwagon. They've got the core OS down, just need some hardware improvements.

nj1266

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Incorrect. They've sold 30 million S3s worldwide, and 100 million in the S Series overall. You can find that in the post up on AC about carriers in the UK pushing the S3 over any other phone.

They have sold 100 million S series SINCE IT CAME ON THE MARKET. Apple sold 47.8 million iPhones in one quarter. If you look at sales numbers since both the iPhone 4 and Galaxy S came on the market, then the numbers are way in favor of the iPhone: 219 million iPhones to 131 million Galaxy phones.

Sent from my iPhone 7

Last edited:

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I charged the phone to 100% and let it sit overnight for about 7.5 hours. When I woke up, it was at 86%. The battery life leaves something to be desired IMO.

uh oh! 14% drop with NO activity? I've done that same thing with my Rezound, and it is still above 90% in the morning.

defbee

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
And This;
Test.jpg

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I charged the phone to 100% and let it sit overnight for about 7.5 hours. When I woke up, it was at 86%. The battery life leaves something to be desired IMO.

I got my DNA barely used, but the first night, I took it off the charger at midnight to check the battery in sleep mode. When I checked it at 7 am, it was still on 100%. Has yours gotten any better over time?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer