sounds separation

Jimbob1956

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Will Google change in future versions to allow separate volume for the ringer and notifications? I have issues with hearing so my ringer needs to be loud but I don't need my text/email that loud. My calls are more important than the written word. If this can already be done I can't find me.

roadpizza73

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
On my ics its found from menu-system settings-sound-volume.and there I can vary volume of notifications separate from ringer et. al.

Nibble by byte, weaning from google

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Jelly Bean has locked notification and ringer volume, now that said you could modify tones (since these can be different) and make a set with diff volume levels then make sound profiles,,, too much work but there must be a reason they've locked them together.

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Will Google change in future versions to allow separate volume for the ringer and notifications? I have issues with hearing so my ringer needs to be loud but I don't need my text/email that loud. My calls are more important than the written word. If this can already be done I can't find me.

Audio Manager lets you set volumes independent of each other... https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...HJvaWRhcHBzLmF1ZGlvd2lkZ2V0Il0&token=ipt9XLwV.

HPRodoaYJWKHZf6-dhYfGkFSz509Lmtcgms1UPWfARYjVj-83LgQAgsEjEdNVIRook4=h230

rW-K4A9C6CSxiQ7d8d4yqpKRvBsjZSZRzC5qQfNS29m4ajj7TViVjBmHZdTGef3WFxxZ=w705