- 4 Posts
Will Google change in future versions to allow separate volume for the ringer and notifications? I have issues with hearing so my ringer needs to be loud but I don't need my text/email that loud. My calls are more important than the written word. If this can already be done I can't find me.
- 01-17-2013, 10:16 AM #2
- 01-17-2013, 04:09 PM #3
- 01-17-2013, 05:40 PM #5
- 01-17-2013, 06:15 PM #6
- 01-17-2013, 09:59 PM #7
Re: sounds separation
Jelly Bean has locked notification and ringer volume, now that said you could modify tones (since these can be different) and make a set with diff volume levels then make sound profiles,,, too much work but there must be a reason they've locked them together.
- 01-18-2013, 04:32 PM #8
- By Macaquinho in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2012, 03:02 AM
- By 318sugarhill in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2012, 10:47 PM
- By McBane in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2011, 03:03 PM
- By Xxw0lfxX in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 12Last Post: 11-20-2009, 11:21 AM
- By moosc in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:15 PM