- 22 Posts
Decided to sell my DNA (phone) :)
Update - Sold it to a forum member for a good price. Hope you enjoy Mighty!
I've decided to sell my HTC DNA. I've had it since it was first released. I like the phone, but I miss my Galaxy S3, so I am going back to it.
What is a good price to ask for an un-locked, rooted DNA? It is in very good condition, no scratches or dings (except for the missing USB cover).
I checked Gazelle.com and their offering $250-$299 but I can't help but think it is worth more than that...
Last edited by Losingit; 01-23-2013 at 08:10 AM.
- 01-17-2013, 10:30 AM #2
- 01-17-2013, 02:56 PM #3
- 01-17-2013, 03:02 PM #4
- 01-20-2013, 06:23 PM #5
- 01-20-2013, 06:57 PM #6
- By TheSuperman in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 10Last Post: 08-10-2011, 02:18 PM
- By luke31 in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2011, 09:09 AM
- By poloboogie in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 21Last Post: 05-06-2011, 01:49 PM
- By bhappy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 08-29-2010, 07:57 PM
- By meangreengdub in forum HTC HeroReplies: 14Last Post: 10-20-2009, 12:08 AM