- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
camera video transfer
I recently got a droid dna as my first smartphone. I can generally figure out most technical problems but have not been able to play videos that I record on the phone after I download them to my PC.
I know the videos are MP4 format and have tried Windows Media player and VLC. Is there another codec or some other player that supports this phone that I am unaware of. The file downloads just fine but nothing I've tried works and HTC support was useless.
- 01-18-2013, 01:54 PM #2
- 31 Posts
Re: camera video transfer
Since you have VLC already, here is a link that might help you How to play 3GP files - AfterDawn: Guides
I usually use a free video format converter to change it into a format that is more universal. Hope this helps...
btw...I haven't copied the video files to my pc from the DNA, but my HTC Incredible recorded the movies in a 3gp format...not sure if DNA is MP4 or still 3gp.
- By kwhite in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:20 PM
- By Jacob06 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2011, 02:56 PM
- By rockky in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 129Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:24 PM
- By bdarknessb in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 05-31-2010, 11:14 PM
- By jb4kats in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2010, 09:00 AM