Questions before I pick up my DNA
Im currently using an EVO 3D on Virgin Mobile, and I am strongly considering coming back to Verizon with a DNA.
I checked out the DNA last night, and it's a very nice device. I do have a few questions:
- Does the phone get hot? I saw that the demo phone was idling at 35C, which was pretty cool to the touch. What about when browsing the web, or playing games?
- Can you disable the stock browser?
- What other apps have you disabled?
- Can you see the screen outside? I read that this screen is dimmer than the SLCD2, so outside visibility is a concern.
- 01-21-2013, 06:09 PM #2
Re: Questions before I pick up my DNAI'm a superuser
- By deadlypoke in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2012, 08:11 AM
- By parout66 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 27Last Post: 08-26-2010, 04:00 PM
- By parout66 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 08-25-2010, 08:33 PM
- By qone in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-03-2010, 01:35 PM
- By fitz.jon in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:47 PM