Easy to use internationally?
Having read that the DNA has an unlocked SIM, I'm wondering if any of you DNA folks have actually tried using a pre-paid SIM in either Europe or South America. I'm considering this phone for someone who will be travelling to South America (a GSM 1900 region) -- the phone has to be easy to switch between GSM pre-paid & Verizon CDMA/LTE here at home, though.
- 01-23-2013, 08:34 AM #2
- 01-23-2013, 10:01 AM #4
- 02-24-2013, 09:21 PM #5
- 28 Posts
Re: Easy to use internationally?
Has anyone been able to verify data working on a foreign SIM? I will be heading to Italy in a month and would like to be able to use the voice and data. Also, for those that have used prepaid SIM cards in the past, what is the best way to go about it? Pre-purchase or just grab one when you land? Thanks.
- By AndroidStyle in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 04-07-2014, 05:55 AM
- By PsychDoc in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2012, 08:53 PM
- By dansun in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2012, 08:15 AM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 09-23-2010, 11:34 AM
- By PinchApp in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2010, 08:49 AM