Please help me decide

phreddyl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
So my husband who works for Verizon won a new phone. Gets to pick either a Droid DNA or the Razr HD. Whichever he chooses we are just gonna sell. What do you think will be the better choice? Thanks in advance.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I believe that you can prob get about 30-40$ more for the DNA on eBay. Its a newer phone with a 1080p screen were as the razr macs HD is only 720. I think your better off with the DNA. There are tons of maxx hd's for sale on eBay and only a few of the DNA.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

phreddyl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I believe that you can prob get about 30-40$ more for the DNA on eBay. Its a newer phone with a 1080p screen were as the razr macs HD is only 720. I think your better off with the DNA. There are tons of maxx hd's for sale on eBay and only a few of the DNA.

Thanks. What do you think I should list it for? NIB no contract.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well I always list my auctions to start at a penny. I'd put a reserve on it. I looked at completed listings on the DNA on eBay and they seem to average between 575-625$. You could get lucky and be up in the higher range. Its all about listing it so it ends at the right time, you know. If you list it so that it ends @ 4am your not gonna have alot of people staying up to bid on it. I usually have mine end around 1030pm eastern time, so at least people on the west coast can bid when there out of work. Have them end on a Fridays or Monday. People get paid on Friday! Mondays they had a rough day at work and some people wanna buy things to feel better. Lol.

phreddyl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Well I always list my auctions to start at a penny. I'd put a reserve on it. I looked at completed listings on the DNA on eBay and they seem to average between 575-625$. You could get lucky and be up in the higher range. Its all about listing it so it ends at the right time, you know. If you list it so that it ends @ 4am your not gonna have alot of people staying up to bid on it. I usually have mine end around 1030pm eastern time, so at least people on the west coast can bid when there out of work. Have them end on a Fridays or Monday. People get paid on Friday! Mondays they had a rough day at work and some people wanna buy things to feel better. Lol.

Thank you! Appreciate the advice.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
If you just want a set amount, the marketplace here is good, but I think you'll get more if you auction it on ebay.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Why pay fees to ebay? You can sell it on Craigslist or even Android marketplace.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'd get the DNA and flip it on eBay. It should go quick if you price it aggressively.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion

phreddyl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking of a buy it now of $499. Looks like eBay ones are going for around $550. I would rather not pay eBay fees and Craigslist could be painful with scammers.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking of a buy it now of $499. Looks like eBay ones are going for around $550. I would rather not pay eBay fees and Craigslist could be painful with scammers.

Post it here on the Marketplace. If it doesn't sell, give ebay a try. I don't trust Craigslist either.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

phreddyl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Post it here on the Marketplace. If it doesn't sell, give ebay a try. I don't trust Craigslist either.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Thanks. That's what I will probably do. I have sold a few iPhones on Craig's list. It's just more of a hassle to weed through the shady. I had half a dozen people ask me to ship it overseas.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc