Light leak below capacitive buttons
There is a very faint light leak below the capacitive buttons where the edge of the screen meets the body of the phone. There are 2 spots where the light is visible. Between the 3 capacitive buttons.
From what I've read this is common with lcd displays and capacitive buttons. Is that the case?
- 01-22-2013, 04:41 PM #2
Re: Light leak below capacitive buttons
Yes sir, very common in HTC phones too. My ole' htc evo 4g had a serious problem with capacitive button bleed. The one x and one x+ weren't so bad but it was faint. HTC has really done away with most of it though since the olev HTC evo. :thumbup:
Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
- 01-22-2013, 05:03 PM #3
- 01-22-2013, 06:03 PM #5
- By mikep7779 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 32Last Post: 07-06-2012, 11:37 AM
- By paa79594 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 20Last Post: 07-08-2011, 09:01 AM
- By xrussx in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 157Last Post: 06-24-2011, 02:10 AM
- By dwightshrute in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 163Last Post: 08-09-2010, 02:40 AM
- By rabaker07 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 05-18-2010, 08:51 AM