- 01-23-2013, 11:40 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Droid DNA connected to PC issue
Haha I could see that. However, nothing has been modified.
With the exception of maybe 10 apps (which do not influence internet settings) the phone is if you were to go to the store and purchase one.
I know there has to be some users out there that experienced this problem after plugging it into their computer.
A brief run down of what happened is:
1) Plugged it into computer
2) The driver installed
3) HTC Sync attempted to download/install but it can't make it through the download. Therefore it is currently impossible to download that.
The only problem with the phone connected to the computer is that it somehow disrupts my computer's wifi.
- 01-24-2013, 07:57 PM #4
- By Reekysporran in forum HTC One SReplies: 40Last Post: 08-22-2015, 12:10 PM
- By Reekysporran in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2012, 07:42 PM
- By ahowe303 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 16Last Post: 01-15-2012, 11:10 PM
- By drhere in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2011, 08:09 PM
- By dblake50 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:54 AM