Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By metz65
  • 3 Post By Yeyomiami
  • 1 Post By sgtjiggy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New DNA

So I was growing tired of my razr maxx and decided to purchase a new phone. Just picked this up today. So far it's looking like a good choice.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.

Default Re: New DNA

Congrats! My wife and I have had ours since launch day, and we still love them.
    Android Connaisseur

Global Posts
    2,600 Global Posts

Nice! Just got mine as well.

I had the Maxx too, and just don't like Motorola's UI. HTC Sense is my favorite skin.

Just got mine on Monday, upg from a sgs2, can't get enough!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

I switched to the DNA from an Iphone 5 to the horror of my household (wife & teenager kid are Iphone users) and 1 month later I am extremely happy with it, no regrets.

Sent from my Droid DNA
    Jrocker23, ten20life and croppz like this.

Anyone look at the Apple Stock price lately... that should shock them enough 720 -> 485 in 6 months (wasn't rim a leader in phones at one time?)

I love tech, period! phones, tablets, laptops, forensic tools whatever so please don't Label me as Apple fanboy from this next statement....

Apple is extremely good at marketing... They are the Jedi Masters at it.

I like Apple and have many of their products, but I also own Samsung, Dell, Sony and so on. (Love that HTC DNA, almost chose it over my note 2.)

Apple is a different company under cook, and will have to find a new identity. They have to much brain power And $ not to turn things around.

Also I would never compare Apple to Rim... If RIm doesn't score big with the new BB10, they are sunk, imho..

Now might actually be a good time to grab some of that Apple stock while it's down. They always seem to have something up their sleevw though. it will be interesting to see what direction Apple goes in the next few years.

I'm even more excited about Samsung and Android!

Okay I'm done babbling. .. lol

Sgt Jiggy "SG Note II"
    Tunnelrunner likes this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Day 3 and so far I'm loving this phone. I knew storage wouldn't be a problem but wondered about battery. Still at 38 % on my second full charge. For my usage patterns looks like battery life will be excellent. More on that after a week or so.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.