Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Issues streaming music.

Hello, I am having problems streaming Pandora and Spotify even at my house wifi network.... Music plays fine for about 20 secs and then starts skipping and cutting off... I known it is not the wifi because it does not happens with my ipad of my wife's 4S... Is anybody else experiencing this? Thanks.

Sent from my Droid DNA

Default Re: Issues streaming music.

There are a number of threads on this and a few vague solutions... search the threads, try this: ensure mobile is set to lte/cmda (not global) and turn your wifi off.. see if you can stream in lte/3g mode only, let me know.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Pandora seems to work fine on 4G, when I am driving around problem happens when on wifi

Sent from my Droid DNA

Yup, there is some problem in the network stack within the DNA between Wifi / Mobile, some people will see this others don't which makes it frustrating for those that do. Friend and his wife just had vZ swap his DNA -> S3 due to this issue (this was 8 weeks after he got the phone) I'd suggested he wait for a update to firmware but he and his wife both stream alot of musics and this issue was very annoying for them (and me).. no need for all the 'Works for me' comments since we're discussing problems here thanks