OK I have the stay awake when charging checked. But the screen still dims after about 10 minutes. I will be using it in the car listening to Pandora or Tunein with it plugged in after about 10 minutes the screen will dim so I can't really see it and have to touch it to get it to brighten back up.
Anyway to stop it while it is plugged in?
- 01-25-2013, 07:22 PM #2
- 02-01-2013, 03:28 PM #5
- 02-01-2013, 03:58 PM #6If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- 02-02-2013, 02:01 PM #7
- By mklabove in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2011, 10:50 AM
- By Alik R in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2010, 08:27 AM
- By Bravozero in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2010, 10:37 PM
- By soopahman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2010, 01:00 AM
- By thomascj in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2009, 01:52 PM