After market chargers
I have 3 after market chargers that are more difficult to plug into my phone. The one that came with the phone plugs in fine. is it normal for after market chargers to have more resistance when plugging into the phone.
- 01-25-2013, 09:06 PM #2
- 353 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: After market chargers
I would highly recommend that you use good quality charger. Aftermarket chargers can damage your phones battery life. If the amps are to high it can over heat the battery causing the batterys life span to be shorter. As with anything you get what you pay for.
- 01-25-2013, 09:10 PM #3
- 01-25-2013, 10:41 PM #5
- By coolbreeze in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 10-20-2012, 11:41 AM
- By sropedia in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 20Last Post: 07-24-2012, 11:41 AM
- By soiwaslikeyo in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2011, 09:28 PM
- By jnl813 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:50 AM
- By ninjastar28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 11-01-2010, 11:10 PM