Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By osubeavs728
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid DNA fell while it was in my Body Glove Drop suit can it get damage from inside the drop suit ?

I had my DNA on my bed on top of my pillow I didn't see it and threw my pillow across the bed, my DNA ended under my bed the drop suit case got little scratches. But I'm worried my cell has damage from the inside.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Droid DNA fell while it was in my Body Glove Drop suit can it get damage from inside the drop su

Quote Originally Posted by KingAL View Post
    I had my DNA on my bed on top of my pillow I didn't see it and threw my pillow across the bed, my DNA ended under my bed the drop suit case got little scratches. But I'm worried my cell has damage from the inside.

Why don't you take it out and look at it?

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts

Default Re: Droid DNA fell while it was in my Body Glove Drop suit can it get damage from inside the drop su

While on the subject of the Body Glove Drop Suit Case, be carefull NOT to push down too hard on the Drop Suit's power button. After two months of use of my DNA in the Drop Suit, my power button on the phone itself is pushed inside the top of the phone.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re

But does this case really protects the phone ?

Default Re: Re

Just looking at a picture of that case, I would say it does not really offer much protection. I would look at a Ballistic or Otter-box case. Only you can decide......I love my Ballistic case. First one I have owned, I thing it is far superior to the otter box and it look great, imho.

Default Droid DNA fell while it was in my Body Glove Drop suit can it get damage from inside the drop suit ?

But does this case really protects the phone ?

Why don't you see yourself seeing as you just dropped your phone with it on?

KingAl,
    Is this you and your phone at the X-games?

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

its hard to tell if the inside of the devices is messed up. its very rare that the inside of the phone messes up over a drop. unless its something serious. if you are worried, id buy a otterbox off amazon. i got mine for 25$.
    Privacy is overrated :P

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I have the diztronic case and have dropped it on concrete face down and it's still perfect so I think it's fine. If it internally got damaged then most likely things would stop working correctly

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

I checked I don't see any damage on the screen anywhere, I just saw little scuffs/tiny scratches on the right & left side of the glass's edge. But I think the phone already came that way, I mean you can barely see them unless you use a flashlight in the dark like I did.