- 01-29-2013, 09:47 AM #2
- 45 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wifi sleep policy
Always will give you longer battery life for sure; however, I believe you'll lose sync while the phone is asleep. This is the case on my Nexus 7 at least.
I don't think the phone would fall back to LTE if you had Wifi off; however, if it did, it could theoretically make battery worse. You may just have to try it out and see.
- 01-29-2013, 04:33 PM #3
- 01-29-2013, 04:41 PM #4
- By kevincwelch in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2011, 12:05 AM
- By Ticojpunk in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 11Last Post: 08-05-2011, 03:46 PM
- By jd195 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2011, 02:09 PM
- By anonymous239411 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2011, 03:26 PM
- By gvndeb60 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2011, 09:23 PM