Anyone have to order their DNA?

mpgo4th

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Went to Bestbuy tonight to get one. They dont stock them so the shipped it to my house. The confirm email says est. delivery Feb.5-7 but the guy who ordered it for me said it will be here in1-3 days. Anyone else order one and how long till it showed up?

mpgo4th

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
To answer my own question I ordered it at best buy yesterday at 2:30 pm and its on the ups truck for delivery today. Also for those who didn't know, if you get a phone at best buy you have 30 days to try it out not 14 like VZW. And if you take it back for whatever reason there is no $35 dollar restocking fee.

nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, best buy is quick with their shipping. I went the same route as you did and bought online and received it next day.

Sent From My HTC Droid DNA

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine from Let's Talk because they offered the same overnight shipping but their price was below everyone selling the DNA at the time.

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
To answer my own question I ordered it at best buy yesterday at 2:30 pm and its on the ups truck for delivery today. Also for those who didn't know, if you get a phone at best buy you have 30 days to try it out not 14 like VZW. And if you take it back for whatever reason there is no $35 dollar restocking fee.

True, but if you opened a new line, you only have the 14 days to decide whether to keep the line open. After the 14 days, you cannot cancel the line without an ETF.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I don't even need 14 days. I knew after the first 3 days I was keeping this phone. For me and my usage it's perfect.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.