Anyone have to order their DNA?
Went to Bestbuy tonight to get one. They dont stock them so the shipped it to my house. The confirm email says est. delivery Feb.5-7 but the guy who ordered it for me said it will be here in1-3 days. Anyone else order one and how long till it showed up?
Re: Anyone have to order their DNA?
To answer my own question I ordered it at best buy yesterday at 2:30 pm and its on the ups truck for delivery today. Also for those who didn't know, if you get a phone at best buy you have 30 days to try it out not 14 like VZW. And if you take it back for whatever reason there is no $35 dollar restocking fee.
- 01-30-2013, 11:23 AM #3
- 01-30-2013, 12:28 PM #4
- 01-30-2013, 03:55 PM #5
- 01-30-2013, 07:06 PM #6
- 01-31-2013, 08:28 AM #7
- 01-31-2013, 11:53 AM #8Rew001's Smartphone History: Tmo Dash --> BB Curve --> BB Storm(1) --> iPhone 3GS -->Droid Incredible --> Droid X -->Galaxy Nexus --> iPhone 5 --> HTC DNA --> Galaxy S4!!
- 01-31-2013, 09:38 PM #9As for me and my house we serve the Lord.
- 01-31-2013, 09:41 PM #10
- 01-31-2013, 09:42 PM #11
- By Rambler358 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2012, 10:09 PM
- By Aznflawless in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 9Last Post: 07-09-2012, 11:11 AM
- By SirGeorgeKillian in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 26Last Post: 06-20-2012, 08:39 AM
- By nate360 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2011, 09:29 PM
- By mrdavis55 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2010, 04:08 PM