1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nokia DT 910 and DNA

Some nights my phone disconnects/reconnects over and over. Its usually around 3amish(its at 100%) and wakes me up. Anyone else experience this? I usually have to take the phone off and just set it down so I can get back to sleep.

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

Default Re: Nokia DT 910 and DNA

The screen doesn't turn on for me. Maybe you could turn the brightness down?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Privacy is overrated :P
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

I have been using the 910 since the first week I got the phone and it (as far as know) hasn't happened. Not sure if it's due to the fact I use a night time desk clock thoughout the night.

My DNA and 910 have been working perfectly for the past week, I'll report any problems if they arise. Sorry to hear about your issue OP.

No problem here, but it never gets to 100% when on the 910 because I pull it before it gets there.
    Last edited by SphincterBoy; 01-31-2013 at 06:16 PM.

I had that issue a couple times, but it hasn't happened in a while. When it occurred with me was around 2ish am and it was only at 86%. It cycled between connecting and disconnected a couple times and then I just pulled it off the charger for the rest of the night. Having a 5" screen light up next to your head in the middle of the night is a little disturbing. Now I am careful in placing the phone so that it is centered the best I can manage to help ensure it doesn't do this (if that is what caused it). Fortunately it hasn't happened for a while or I'm just sleeping better.

I notice mine sitting here at my desk comes on to tell me it is charging every once and a while. Also note the white light never goes out even though the manual says it should when the unit reaches 100%.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Maybe the charging coil doesn't line up quite right on that model causing is to turn on and off. I have a DT-900 and I've found if I just throw it on there without making sure it is lined up right it keeps waking up to show connected/disconnected.

Mine does that too. Seems after it gets too 100%, it stops charging, lights up to tell me so, then when it gets to 99% I'm guessing, it starts charging again and lights up again to tell me so. Quite annoying at 3am, I agree.

Sent from my Asus Transformer Prime on Android Central Forums

The light doesn't go out with my replacement and it goes to sleep while on the charger even if I have the do not go to sleep while charging checked in settings.

This seems to a known issue I called customer service for employees and it's a known issue. She told me if you unplug the charger and tap or smack it a few times it works again.

I got the red one and they sending me another one sure enough mine started working again after tapped it a few times

I'm confused... Smacking the charger around makes the phone not light up?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums