Let me help you root!
Hey guys wuzup it's upstreammiami at it again.
Scared to root? Need help? All you have to do is hit me up on my Gtalk (it's on my signature) we will walk through every single step and even flash roms the whole 9 yards...
If anything goes wrong I can remote use your computer using www.teamviewer.com and fix the issues.
The only thing I ask is for you to at least have sdk installed on your pc http://dl.google.com/android/install....1-windows.exe just install I'll do the rest.
Don't think this is a scam so I can remote use your computer. I have rooted over 150 members on this forums and even made front page a couple of times....
Service starts tomorrow anytime after 11am eastern time.
Thanks for letting me help you.
Sent from my M7
- 01-30-2013, 04:59 PM #3
- 01-30-2013, 10:31 PM #4
- 01-31-2013, 06:59 AM #6
- 01-31-2013, 08:30 AM #7
- 01-31-2013, 10:38 AM #8
- 01-31-2013, 05:15 PM #10
- 31 Posts
Re: Let me help you root!
I've been really tempted in the past to root as I hated waiting for the updates. I do happen to like the latest version of Sense, but I know we'll be waiting a while for the latest version of JB. Are you using Cryogen? I'm not 100% sure the process...but can you layout a few reasons in addition to not waiting for the latest OS version and bloatware that would be a good reason to root? Thanks! Also...I appreciate your offer as I've been worried about bricking my phone and not having $600 to replace it.
- 02-01-2013, 10:31 AM #11
- 09-14-2014, 07:14 PM #12
- 09-18-2014, 06:25 PM #13
- By eskimoninja in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2012, 10:07 AM
- By ROMURDROID in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:00 AM
- By Upstreammiami in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 152Last Post: 04-22-2011, 12:47 PM
- By jblake1030 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 08-17-2010, 08:16 PM
- By davidlw#AC in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2009, 08:10 AM