One day on the DNA and first thoughts.
I've been on the DNA for almost 24 hours now and so far its a major jump up from my iphone4s. I love the screen! It's so nice to be able to browse the web without flipping to landscape mode. I've seen reviews on how the iphone camera is better but thats total crap. The DNA has the best pictures of any phone I've ever used and that goes for video too.call quality is great and wifi reception is better too. The ability to customize my home screen is awesome and easy for you to learn. The last android device I had was running gingerbread and jellybean is a nice step up in terms of look and usability. My only dislike is that I can't figure out
how to make the key vibration stop when I'm texting. I turned key touch off in settings but It still does it. I hope someone can help with that.
- 01-31-2013, 01:53 PM #2
- 173 Posts
- 01-31-2013, 03:16 PM #3
- 1,064 Posts
Re: One day on the DNA and first thoughts.
Welcome back to Android! Since you mentioned keyboards, I'll recommend SwiftKey 3; the prediction engine is uncanny and can learn from your rss feeds, Gmail, and text messages to make it even more accurate. And yes, you can turn off the haptic feedback. I have.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
- By CD Hill in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2012, 08:09 AM
- By Vance in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 02-02-2012, 07:56 PM
- By Primetimeplaya in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 11Last Post: 05-29-2011, 03:56 PM
- By Primetimeplaya in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:08 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 04-15-2010, 04:33 PM