I am having a consistent and irritating issue with Amazon's apps. Any time I try to sign in to buy an mp3, it flashes a screen that says 'adding device' and then won't ever let me log in. It does this in both apps, which makes them completely useless. Tried clearing caches, data, and uninstalling updates, and nothing works. Any ideas?
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
- 02-15-2013, 09:23 PM #2
- 65 Posts
Re: Amazon MP3
Same issue... If you disabled the "Amazon" service that came pre-installed on the device it will not be able to register the MP3 player. I had to re-enable the "Amazon" service and then it worked.-There's plenty of room for all God's creatures... right beside the baked potato....
- By luckydwg in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2010, 09:03 PM
- By jojoko in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-13-2010, 08:18 AM
- By a_cellphoneguy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2010, 01:28 PM
- By IzelTokatl in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2009, 11:12 AM
- By jonemo in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:57 AM