Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bellken
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC Droid DNA has little scuffs/scratches on the right & left edges of the screen/glass why ?

This phone has never fell or taken damage, so why is there scratches/scuffs on the edge of the screen.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Default Re: HTC Droid DNA has little scuffs/scratches on the right & left edges of the screen/glass why ?

Quote Originally Posted by KingAL View Post
    This phone has never fell or taken damage, so why is there scratches/scuffs on the edge of the screen.

It probably got rubbed against something. One of the downsides of the curved edge design.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HTC Droid DNA has little scuffs/scratches on the right & left edges of the screen/glass why ?

Should I return it and get a replacement ?

Global Posts
    330 Global Posts

I dont think they are gonna replace a phone because it shows signs of general wear and tear. It sucks, but as JHBThree has already pointed out, the curved glass can be a downside in this way.

see - Droid DNA fell while it was in my Body Glove Drop suit can it get damage from inside the drop suit ? - The answer might be yes. But, there are no scuffs or scratches on mine. and, I use the Verizon silicon case.
    Rizz1-2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bellken View Post
    see - Droid DNA fell while it was in my Body Glove Drop suit can it get damage from inside the drop suit ? - The answer might be yes. But, there are no scuffs or scratches on mine. and, I use the Verizon silicon case.
    That's his thread!

No matter what you do with the phone, maybe think about easing off creating so many threads.

Global Posts
    330 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bellken View Post
    Yeah after reading this I realized mine doesnt have any little scratches or anything on the glass and all i have on it is a screen protector... that the awesome verizon rep put on crooked for me.

Seriously? Take better care of your device. And no, they won't exchange it for damage you caused.

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

The same thing happen to my old HTC One S IDK why they're both in cases and never fell.

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

JHB I always take of my devices, I always buy my cases and screen protectors the first day chill this isn't my first smartphone.

I think the point is, that you posted in another thread that you did drop the phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Yea but with the case but the phone itself never fell or taken damage.

Default HTC Droid DNA has little scuffs/scratches on the right & left edges of the screen/glass why ?

JHB I always take of my devices, I always buy my cases and screen protectors the first day chill this isn't my first smartphone.
    You caused the damage. Even if it was accidental. There is no way they will exchange it.
    Thanked by:
    Who? 

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

Post pics of the damage.

Privacy is overrated :P

Don't feed the Troll! :banghead:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    Who? 
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

dnhclark shut the up bra I just had a question fool

Somebody needs to take a chill pill.

Global Posts
    400 Global Posts

From the op in the other thread:

I checked I don't see any damage on the screen anywhere, I just saw little scuffs/tiny scratches on the right & left side of the glass's edge. But I think the phone already came that way, I mean you can barely see them unless you use a flashlight in the dark like I did.

Last edited by whatwhat; 02-03-2013 at 04:40 AM.