- 273 Posts
Just got the DNA on Friday. I came from a Razr Maxx, but I am not complaining about the battery life on the DNA either. I actually got over 28 hours on a single charge over the weekend with 4 hours screen time (which is awesome even compared to the Maxx).
My question is this... Using GSam battery app, the screen is less than 10% of my battery usage (even with 4+ hours screen time) and the biggest users are Kernel, Android System, and System (wakelock). Is that every one else's experience too?
Again I'm not complaining, just wondering if my stats are normal.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
- 02-05-2013, 12:13 PM #2
- 250 Posts
Re: Battery Usage
Welcome to the DNA thread!
Glad to see you are enjoying the phone. I can get about 30 hours with 2-3 hours screen on time. I don't have the GSam app but I think I will get it to see what results I get. From the stock battery info, my biggest users are maps and messages. Il let you know what I come up with when I get that app.
- 02-05-2013, 05:49 PM #3
- 02-05-2013, 07:01 PM #4
- By jrun in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 32Last Post: 06-21-2010, 04:16 PM
- By fr4nk1yn in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2010, 07:43 AM
- By Carioca_FL in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2010, 02:07 PM
- By TylerLannan#AC in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2010, 10:43 PM
- By bmderuosi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 18Last Post: 11-18-2009, 11:16 PM